View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://fusionplayrp.forumotion.com

Re: Blood Well: Origins - Provollshia & the Storm Tyrant (Arc II)

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm
Darkwing01 wrote:I listened to him and nodded, walking over." I'll stay with you through this entire thing. As for what we may see, I think watching your parents die and having the only people you called family trying to kill you in some sort of ritual has prepared me enough." She replied softly, standing besides him a taking a deep breath." Well, what are we waiting for. Let's do this." She said, stepping into the tunnel in front of them, walking slowly and keeping an eye on her surroundings.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm
BioCollision wrote:I watched, feeling helpless. My mind urged that I take action, but my body felt so reluctant. It was the point that my body had hit that metaphorical wall, or so I imagined this to be my very limit. I knew in this moment that my morals were not going to let me just stand here and let something like this go by. My conscious wasn’t going to let me live it down, knowing that I still had a breath of air in my lungs still. It was in reminding myself what I have done in these past few months.

I spent so much time wanting to go back, but there was no way that was going to happen. If I kept myself on that though, I surely was going to die, like these other kids. It was in that sensation that I felt control of myself was fading. I slowly felt the grip of myself slip away as the other me was taking over. The transition of the mind felt more prominent this time around. I felt my heart increase, the blood in my veins flowing faster. The other me, the animal me, was coming back.

Aggressively my body behaved on its own as it dashed towards the stage set for death. Instinctually, I leapt up and swung at the rope that hung the boy, cutting it. I did not so much as hear the thud of him dropping to the floor below, instead the cringing sound of my claws digging into the wooden platform as I landed filled my ears even among the rain. Quickly I redirected myself to swipe violently at the scarred man. Although the other me did not feel it, I felt what my body was undergoing. My body tightened up and tensed, as though my body was entering the stages of exercise to the point that the body was on the brink of giving out. That time wasn’t yet, but I felt it was drawing near.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:38 pm
dancerinthedusk wrote:"Awwww the poor things are hungry....mother should have fed you.....what a neglecting cunt." The entity that housed my body said very crude and vile things, things that I would never ever utter. As I watched the spectacle I noticed that whoever it was did not even flinch or even wince at the teeth that sank in my legs.

'How adorable.....' I thought to myself. The little things think that hurts. With a smile I waved my hand in a sweeping motion and as if a wind swept from my hand I sent the bodies flying against the walls with a force equaling current of a gust of gale winds. "I see fire doesn't hurt thee....I expected as much you ugly bitch." With a flash I flew forward and grabbed her by the neck and flung her upwards.

"How...?" I watched as the entity flung the creature into the air a good ways up and felt the similar power I have surge but more "killing intent like". I saw from within energy gather and spew forth as bladed winds swirled upwards and encased the creature. Not only did it encase and levitate the creature I saw around the room flesh start to cut and split and the sharp wind filled the room.

"Don't think that this will stop that thing you fucking idiot...." The entity spoke out loud. "Now is the time to get the fuck outtta here....you are too young and weak and "nice" to go up against this. I saw the winds start to die down and the entity within my body took a running head start towards the corridor to as he said 'get the fuck outta here'.
Admin
Admin

Celestial Seliitoren wrote:[~|~]Sulette's words did not fall on deaf ears. Ell's bloodlust for vengeance is strong, however he isn't a fool. Even without her warning it was obvious Tu'lyz arriving at that tower was the worse possibly scenario. It didn't take them long to catch up to Ell's prey; through some miracle neither were detected but this was the only good news. For upon arriving at a safe distance the worst of scenarios occurred. Tu'lyz with a company of guards were greeted by three more units of guards just outside a gated wall. In silence Ell's fury intensifies acknowledging the fact he is completely powerless to do anything at this moment. His teeth grind together and his fist clinch tightly as he watched his attacker, that man whole stole his eye, and even knows the whereabouts of his twin sister gives a solute to these other guards and begins to smile and laugh. The notion plaguing Ell as if HE is the one being laughed at. A dim shimmer of red emanates from his left eye while burning pain surged from Ell's right eye socket causing his head to lower and right hand up covering and embracing it. The pain only brings with it more fury and hatred, fueling the fire within Ell's being.

Ell withdraws slowly behind the corner Sulette and he hide behind. His body slides down the wall into a sitting position. His right hand still over his right side of his face, his head tilted and turned left, while his left eye continued to now pulsate a deeper red glow. His body trembled in rage; speaking no words Ell adjusts himself in order to stand once more. Each breath he took seemed to be heavier than the last. His right hand lowers wiping his face. Blood has stained his right cheek and hand. It took a moment before Ell broke his silence to speak to Sulette, "We've missed our chance. That bastard gets to breath for another night." Again Ell's head lowers. In absolute disgust he turns from Tu'lyz and takes a few steps away from the tower. It wasn't just that he lost, but that he has been on a continued losing streak when dealing with this man. His right hand pressed against the building next to it. He wanted to scream out but couldn't, he wanted to act but is unable, all he wanted and Ell wasn't able to achieve any of it this night, nor the past month. He was out of ideas and the frustration is taking it toll.[~|~]
Admin
Admin

Jeshem wrote:In the darkness and rain, a cloaked figure trekked through the cold, silent streets to the gate of the arcane school. He could be sleeping soundly in an inn right now. He also could use his authority as one of the only medical doctors within the closed gates to secure a soft bed within a warm home. But no, Doctor Alcezar Blackblood would, or rather could, not sleep tonight. Not when it was speaking to him.

How many years ago was it? He was a respectable man once. A man known far and wide as a magnificent man of medicine. But that was long ago, a life time ago. Alcezar was curious. He wanted to discover things, things outside of medicine, outside of the natural world. He searched grimoire and forbidden texts. He searched and asked and searched until one sinister day he found it. And, oh, how he found it. When Alcezar Blackblood made contact, he witnessed his world fall apart. He watched as time sped, slowed and warped itself around space that shrunk and stretched to the end of infinity. He stood outside his home, outside his world, outside...everything. There he witnessed a fragment, a view from a key hole, of the Whole. There it spoke to him in a foreign tongue cursed by the demons and angels. It told him things he would never understand. Finally, it commanded him one thing: Read. Decipher and read.

He had awoken grasping a scroll, the scroll he now carried with him, the scroll which drove him to the end of sanity and beyond. He was a consumed man and until he fulfilled what was required of him, he could not rest.

Alcezar snapped back to the present, damp and cold. He had found a wall that somewhat sheltered him from rain and must have taken cover there, losing himself in thought. No, a man like him, a man like Alcezar, could not risk his body and health at a time like this. The city had closed its gates for about two months now and with no other medical doctors capable of entering, Alcezar's profession made him valuable and allowed him to access the school and scholars who could potentially help him translate the scroll.

The voice had dimmed now, apparently content with the doctor's torment tonight and Alcezar knew he would have enough time to speak with the students in the morning. For now, Alcezar picked himself up and trekked to the nearest lodge. Rest was needed for the rest of the night.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:39 pm
A Voice Caressing the Drifting Mind of Hrodrick (Continued):
For the eternity spent far away, deep in the mind of Hrodrick, the voice still lingered with its tranquil murmur.

...sometimes...to...save...a...life...
...you...must...take...a...life...Hrodrick...

Each moment spent in darkness seemed to press the light further and further from the end of this dream. With each presence in the nightmare, a face was matched to it. People Hrodrick thought once were those most dear to him were the same to bound him and hunt him.

...this...world...is...not...made...for...the...weak...
...end...their...suffering...
...bring...them...to...my...tranquil...fields...

There was no face of this entity that visited Hrodrick...but there were definite arms reaching out towards him. Fading between what was real and what was not.

...you...cannot...save...them...from...this...world...
...but...I...will...keep...them...safe...in...mine...

Remus and the Trial of Morality (Continued):
Awestruck, surprised, enthralled, a flurry of the immoral faces that could be questioned to how human they truly were, these same faces stared up at the boy of feral nature for a single moment that felt like an eternity. However, this moment was short-lived as this same feral boy dashed forward and swiped into the scarred man, his face twisted with both a seeded rage and surprise. There was but a single shout that expelled from that man's lungs as the claws split through his clothing, toppling him off the platform and upon the soil below. He continued screaming as he held his chest with bitter disgust and what almost sounded like squabbling fear as his voice grew vile...

He...that boy...HE...KILL THAT THING!!!

The man's crooked finger pointed straight towards Remus as the crowd began to scream and shout in unison. Their eyes were dark and their tools held at their hands were bent and broken...but sharp and keen for the kill. They ran forward and sprinted at the platform which held both the children and Remus. With each figure of man, woman, and child darting forward with the intent to spill blood, their inhibitions were thrown out into the violent storm that continued to grow. The rain smothered humanity and left a vile smear before those who remained on the stage.

The mob shoved and pushed into the stage, not caring for each other or those they wished death upon. Those smaller in the crowd were easily trampled and lost, and those who stood on the platform with noose around their neck were shoved and knocked off their feet. Three more children fell, only two began kicking as the third boy's neck gave a sharp snap. A single girl and boy, near Remus began to make those dreaded noises of gaging upon what breath they could not receive.

Pitchforks and torches that fought the rain were jabbed and thrown at Remus, a wall of hands grabbed and swung at those who stood upon the stage. The crowd seemed ceaseless. Remus' spirit was undoubtedly strong, but it was a wonder on how long his body could continue.

Beneath the stage, an arm rose from the trap door which had a single boy fall all the way through, The oldest of the children whom Remus set free raised a stone from his hand and let out a coarse shout into the air, his lungs were still weak...but it overpowered the shouts of the mob...

...BURN LIKE THE SUN!

From his hand came a bright and overpowering light that was blinding and hot, not hot enough to burn...but just enough to push back upon those advancing...creating a sea of bewhildered faces.

Caulm and Raven's Plot - Do Gods Die? (Continued):
Within the tower's walls was definitely a strange change of pace. Corridors would wind and lead onward endlessly. I stuck close by Raven with flicker ingot held tightly in hand. There was something unusual about the way the walls looked and even more so the way the corridors smelled. A static in the air clung to them for awhile now and it made me just a bit uneasy. I stopped in the middle of a room, staring off into the distance, not looking towards Raven whether she would notice my halt.

There were many things that felt off...the lack of guards...the strange unending hallways...the lingering presence that must have been some form of magic. My hand reached into a bag and sifted through a melody of stones clashing against one another until I pulled out a deep and dark rock with what seemed to be a dark shroud about it. The stone gave off the presence that was almost difficult to look at. I approached Raven with a weak smile...

I think they know we are here...

Holding the stone out towards Raven, I whispered further...

...a veil...for you...

The stone did not need much explanation...it was difficult to look upon...and seemed to have a very potent static within it. The rock did nothing...to Raven...but made her steps in this tower less apparent.

...if it has eyes...burn it...
...if it has flesh...stab it...
...if it possesses magic...fear it...but do not let fear stop us now.

I pressed my flicker ingot into a picture of a man that seemed to stare at us. Each picture in the room with a face was burned...keeping to my word. The fires were left to grow, there was no sense dousing them out...this tower was evil and deserved to burn.

At the door, there was a notable sound of men standing upon the other side...three...maybe four. I stood near Raven now...looking to her as I whispered...

...together we go or together we flee...where shall you take us?

Ell's Unexpected Visitor (Continued):
Frustration was all that I could see upon Ell's face. A boy who had survived the darkness of this world had just seen his demon. From where they stood, in the dark and in the pouring rain, I saw the obscured face of what only looked to be a man. I knew not if he had family...or if he had friends...but I knew that Ell wanted a worse fate than death for him. I exhaled slowly as my heart felt heavy. That man held no interest to me...but I stood here...plotting his potential demise. With a soft hand, I rested it flatly upon Ell's back.

...we can't go...it's not safe.
...maybe...we can rest...just for the night...
...tomorrow...we can seek both him and Caulm.

The words I spoke were difficult to say, but I felt better staying away from the tower than testing to see if we possessed more than a single life to throw away.

Just then...a voice at the distance seemed to echo forward...

TULI!...TUULII!!!
TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!!!
YOU TOOK HER DIDN'T YOU!?

A commotion that resonated from a large man that I had not met before came in full force from a separate direction...leading straight to the gate. The man was difficult to make out in the rain, but he was large...and wielded a massive maul at his hand. There was little reaction from the guard at the gate, it almost seemed that they knew this man. A single utterance from a few of the Schlakin came...

...Begress?

In that moment the large man was in full view as a dark and twisting magic emanated from his Maul through his hands and rippled throughout his body. There was a loud shout that exploded from Begress and suddenly the maul connected with the gate...exploding it and most of the wall next to it inward. The structure flew over the many Schlakin that were there...and although Begress showed to be their enemy...he did not stop to fight them...instead, he kept on running. Over the rubble and groaning guard. He smashed through the tower door with a single swing...and kept going.

My jaw hung open as I stared from behind the corner...I could barely process the scene...

The Doctor and the Dead:
Upon this night, where rain saturated the streets in unrelenting darkness, what lights were present only created a subtle glimmer to make known the cold and damp.

...out s'late...Doctor?

There was a hollow tone that echoed from a pit of darkness that seemed to be right at the edge of the alleyway. The inn was only a few yards out...but a presence wanted to make itself know. The voice was foreign but the figure of a boy dressed in the what looked like Arcane attire from the school stood just out of the light present of a torch. Although masked by the rain and night, this boy seemed to know the man.

Only a moment transpired before the boy spoke once more...

...I saw yu...reading...
...somethin' tha yu don't undastand, Doctor Blackblood.

There was something off about the boy before Alcezar Blackblood, he had the darkest eyes and the most unearthly shade of white skin. It seemed to crack and shimmer against the rain.

Lucien and the Silent Rain:
Those who fear most attempt what feats the strongest of men would deem impossible. Against all odds, facing an endless tide of monsters that creep just beyond our world, they tasted flesh and pulled more than just a few scraps from the boy, Lucien. Many of these creatures flailed about on the ground, covered in burns but still kicking as they chewed on blistered and cracked tongues. Their stomachs full of ash. And what of the rest? They kept coming. Like a flood, they did not cease to pursue and rise over the kicking bodies of their brethren. They smothered their faces in blood.

Lucien was strong willed, but his body was nothing more than mortal flesh. It had limits, it bled all the same...and at this point, as he ran...limped...hobbled upon the floor, he was not well off, but he was fleeing his captors.

There was a peculiarity about his voice, something off that seemed to be another personality within, and his body was throwing a fit into the air, fanning a breeze at the twisting bodies of the monsters about him. It was an unusual display that might have appeared a bit more devastating in the hallucinations of his mind. The creature with the mark of Twenty-Five seared into her skull slowly began to walk towards the boy.

Those many creatures that crept behind him tackled Lucien to the floor, his trail of blood was smeared over the floor where creatures pressed their tongues and faces into the sweet nectar.

Eyes from the Twenty-Fifth creature stared placidly down over the boy who possibly could not longer feel the teeth digging into his flesh anymore. At the edge of the darkness before him, Lucien might have seen the rain falling beyond the veil of darkness he was trapped within. There was rain that fell in droves upon the other side, it glided down the edge of the veil without a sound. Some men and women called it beautiful, some feared it...the female creature stared over Lucien, wondering what he thought.

Leaning in closely, her lips caressed his neck, and gently her fangs slid through his skin, pulling out a large piece of his neck. The blood flowed in plenty, and the remaining creatures began to eat in a ravenous fashion...triggered by the frenzy of spilled blood. The dark world would fade away as the rain continued to fall.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:43 pm
Celestial Seliitoren wrote:[~|~]Thing had turned for the worse. With Tu'lyz protected by a squad of soldiers standing next to that tower, all seemed hopeless and Sulette's suggestion appeared to be the only option. Ell resides himself to this fate turning from Tu'lyz until the arrival of the strange man that attacked the group of guards. The whole ordeal happened seemingly in an instant. As the male finished Ell noticed Tu'lyz down on the ground. Blown back and falling onto the ground away from the majority of the guard Ell sees his opportunity. His single eyelid widen at the sight. Tu'lyz being unable to fend for himself. Such a moment will never present itself like this ever again. "Stay here." Ell told Sulette. He showed no hesitations; Ell took off in full sprint drawing his blade into his left hand. The dust still loomed concealing his presence. Quickly Ell moved; passing two fallen guards straight towards Tu'lyz. With his right hand Ell grabs at Tu'lyz's face. Covering his mouth with the palm of his hand while his fingers grip under the chin as his fingertips dig into flesh. Ell tugged with all his might forcing Tu'lyz up to a stumble switching between being on all fours, to two wobbling legs, and then back down on all fours. The disoriented state is Ell's saving grace. Incapable of proper focus and believing the one who guilds him is one of his own. Tu'lyz took the rough treatment as more of an urgency to get him to safety. "Q-Quickly. That was Begress. We have to...." Tu'lyz coughs a few times while speaking. His words cease as the grip of Ell tighten to the point it hurts more than the bruises and scrapes just received. Tu'lyz's vision clears seeing who it is that holds him. "Y-You......" Tu'lyz utters and Ell glares back in silence. Instead Ell pulls his blade to Tu'lyz's throat and continues to pull Tu'lyz away.

Reaching the hidden location where Sulette waited Ell turns his head slightly towards her saying, "Come! We need to leave now." Ell adjusts his hand to cover Tu'lyz's mouth better gripping it. Tu'lyz struggles some forcing Ell to use his dagger stabbing Tu'lyz's left shoulder from the front. "Keep struggling and I gut you here and now." Ell twist the handle of his dagger and pulled at Tu'lyz. They make their escape forcing their way through the town. "There. Over there." Ell spoke to Sulette. He motioned towards an empty building at the end of the block. Once they reached the door Ell dragged Tu'lyz in and took him towards a back room. Looking around Ell noticed a latch on the ground. "There, on the ground." Ell barked an order towards Sulette. The latch is connected to a door leading to the cellar. Ell saw exactly where he wanted to act out his revenge.[~|~]
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:43 pm
dancerinthedusk wrote:"What's that Mr. Snuggles?.....Oh yes there is a lot of noise outside.....hmmm?....Oh no I believe they were bad like those people......Yes......Hahahahaha.....you are too funny Mr. Snuggles.....Well what do you want to play?"

A young girl of no more than 12 years of age sits in an antique chair talking to a seated rabbit doll on her lap, legs swinging to and fro as she plays with the doll. This young girl is know as Miss Ioria Telvani. Most know her family as one of the more "Prominent" families gifted with magic but as of late she is the last of the line. Years ago her parents met their demise but even after officials investigated there were signs that something foul was commited. Ioria was to be placed in an orphanage but due to the loyalty of her families head butler he volunteered to take care of her. With the turn of events she inherited the fortune and the Manor which most of the residents near steer clear for the aura of the abode seems most unnerving. The doll which is the most unnerving thing of all to all who gaze upon it, is a family heirloom that has been passed down through the generations, but saying it has been passed down would be incorrect since it seems to choose who its "owner" will be. Only the head butler now knows the ancient secret behind this doll;As his family for generations have served the Telvani. He is cautious in it's presence fearing the thing and hoping his master doesn't come to an ill fate like the others before who have failed being the "correct owner".

Ioria is a girl with silvery hair with tips of black, skin like ivory and eyes of pale amethyst. She is by all means deathly beautiful and equally as distant and cold to other she deems "inferior". Her smile sends chills through those who see it, not knowing whether she is happy or something sinister crossed her mind. As a child of magic from the house of Telvani and also being the inheritor of the doll. Her late parents enrolled her into the Academy to further her skill and talent in magic but even there she made others nervous. Ioria saw no point in learning the mundane arts that these so called "experts" were trying to force down her throat. Ever since she resented her parents for forcing her to go to the cretinous place. After their death she left the academy wanting to spend time in her house with the only two she can trust, her butler and her doll.

Being bored of just sitting there she rises to her feets and hugs the doll and begins waltzing around the room. From her lips a haunting yet beautiful tune begins to fill the room and even more strange a second voice joins the song. Two voices in perfect harmony fill the room as she turns and shifts throughout the space. While eyes closed wisps of shadows began to sift and stretch from Ioria and begin doing a dance themselves while inadvertently knocking over the objects they come across the floor, all the while the room begins to get cold and the fresh flowers the butler had adorned within begin to wilt and die. There's a knock at the door to the room and the voice of the butler calling his master can be heard. Ioria breaks from her song and dance and as quick as the wind the shadows dissipate. She smiles at the dolls and opens the door. Looking at the only other she trusts, she smiles. "Want to dance?" The butler respectfully refuses but states that dinner is ready and gestures to the dining hall down the corridor. He is slightly shaken hearing the event that just happened knowing he heard the doll sing with her. As they walked down the corridor the butler in the lead he hears his master speak to the doll.

"Are you hungry Mr. Snuggles?"
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Darkwing01 wrote:Raven followed behind Caulm silently, watching. She felt the evil presence of the tower, much like he did. However, it didn't make her feel uncomfortable. She welcomed it. She knew that every time she used her powers, her sanity and her old self was slowly slipping away, though she didn't know how fast it was working, or how much had. She barely even recognized her newfound love for darkness and evil. She saw Caulm stop and she stopped as well, watching him pull out a black stone. It seemed hard for him to look at, though she stared at it in wonder and awe." Alright, thank you Caulm." She replied softly, holding onto the stone tightly.

Raven watched as the other male set fire to every painting, knowing that is intentions were to burn the place to the ground. She frowned at that. Why must they destroy such a place? Then again, he was different from her. He didn't appreciate the evil and darkness the way she did. She switched her fire sword for her black obsidian one, the one with the ruby crusted hilt. The one she used to kill her fellow thieves only a few months prior to this. There was a time when the events left her filled with sorrow and remorse, but now she felt nothing. Now they were just another group of people she had to kill to stay alive, to please the robed man who gave her the powers she now possess. She stopped next to Caulm when he stopped in front of a door, hearing the voices as well. She knew what she wanted to do, and she would feel no remorse for it." We've come t0o far to flee now. We need to move forward and fight." She replied, thinking for a moment. Then, Raven flung open the door walking in. The men stood, drawing their weapons. Only four, that was easy to take care of. She charged the nearest one, slashing, cutting his skin. She was toying with him, rendering him defenseless and in excruciating pain before stabbing him to render him dead. It's become a game for her. She was the cat, and they were her prey.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Jeshem wrote:"Yes, ye-," Blackblood responded before catching himself. He was familiar with the figure's clothing, having spent much time socializing with the students and scholars of the academy but the black eyes and white skin of the boy put the doctor on alert. His mind darted trying to determain what illness this boy suffered from for his mind was well versed in natural medicine and science, not what was beyond it.

Snow skin? thought the doctor to himself. No, that would not explain the eyes. The eyes may suffer from...no that doesn't fit either.

As the boy continued, the doctor instinctively clutched the scroll under his cloak. The boy knew, but how? The doctor could hardly breath as he forced himself from bolting away. This was not natural, not something that could be solved with science or reason. This had to be, had to be, something supernatural.

"Er, yes, I have a scroll borrowed from one of the professors," lied Blackblood. "I do have some questions but I am sure I can simply ask the good man in the morning. Now, you are right, the time is late and the weather is horrendous. Let us be on our way and perhaps we'll see each other tomorrow morning."

As he spoke, Blackblood attempted to move pass the boy towards the inn. He was no fighter and had little to no knowledge in the art of combat. However, he did carry a scalpel under his cloak at all times. He prayed to whatever being rested above that he would not be forced to use it tonight.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:45 pm
Necrotic Insomniac wrote:This voice it has won in all regards. Hrodrick was hearing words he couldn't help but feel are the right way. Such tranquility was poisonous. Infection spread through his veins, this brought on one question. How could he deliver them to this voice. Was it that simple to simply kill their mortal form and it be done, perhaps he would need to do something specific. These thoughts were but fleeting though and those arms called to him in many ways and he couldn't help but smile and reach for this embrace.
"Yes I'll do it, I'll give them to you to protect. I shall also take vengeance upon those who deserve it~"
Admin
Admin

BioCollision wrote:Blood pumping, rage filling my veins. My insides felt like it were a furnace. Everything was on fire and my body could not handle it. Looking to and fro after the scarred man had fell off the platform, I witnessed what I was fated to interact with. The crowd had become as violent as they crushed themselves with thoughtless violence trying to get to me. The uproar caused the platform to stagger, knocking more Children off to be hung in the stocks. But my body had already reacted outstretching my efforts to cut their lines; even though I was unaware one was already dead.

Stumbling from my own efforts, I knelt down as I felt the encroaching presence of the crowd making their way upon the platform. But it wasn’t until I heard the crude voice of the boy nearby did I look. How did I hear his shout over the angry crowd, I didn’t know. But when I did, a flash of light blinded my gaze, as a staggered my steps away from everything, falling off the platform myself. On the flat of my back, I felt my feral rage fading, and the pain of my aching body encumbering me once more.

I had been drawn closer to where I was before I intervened in my blind motions, I finally realized something I did not prior to my reckless behavior. Pulling it into eyes reach, I witnessed the glow of the stone fragment. It was apparent that I was near, but how safe was it going to be for me now that I had fallen on my back into sloshy mud. The mud reminded me of that day I woke in Fousture. The day everything changed for me. Fear filled my very fibers as I was reminded of that, back tracking the progress I made since then.
Admin
Admin

Without hesitation, the dark tendrils twisted through Hrodrick and carved a deep mark into his heart. Such a pain would not only be felt physically but also mentally as all those he loved became empty vessels of what they once were to him. His eyes were veiled to humanities true nature...and finally, his hands were covered in the common circular emblem that were found on those hung for witchcraft. Sealed in Hrodrick's own blood, his life was now empty to those around him. Never again would he feel wanted or cared for. His eyes would never see anything beyond a nightmare-scape that desired his life. And finally, in his hands remained the ultimate price, a mark that would never stop itching. By his hands, in the most intimate of methods, he would suffocate life as without mercy or want. For a moment after their death, he would feel a split second of peace, and it would be gone. A cycle left to repeat forever.

The darkness snapped away as a faint voice whispered in worrisome fashion to Hrodrick.

It's been hours since she left...and Caulm is not back yet...
...Hrodrick..?
...Hrodrick!?
...Are you awake?

Felaria's voice was full of fear, but her face was terrifying as it shown in a contorted and dark structure, something out of Mother's hellscape. She approached Hrodrick slowly, to her nothing had changed in the dark space of the inn. She whispered...

...Hrodrick...is something wrong?

It was only then that that itch began to scratch beneath Hrodrick's flesh, teasing his hand as it seemed to speak blandly to him...

...will...it...be...her.......or...you?

Master Ioria & Mister Clyde - The Curse of the Telvani:
My dear, you danced lovely today.
...are your spirits high, even during this dreaded storm?

Clyde, the butler, spoke inquisitively his steps were well paced and only slightly ahead of Ioria did he wander. Through the interior, he remained steadfast as though a protector to his very small flock. The object held dearest to Ioria was one that Clyde felt most apprehensive too. It was a death sentence, he knew this well, but never once would he claim responsibility towards what lives the dark omen claimed. It seemed content in the capable hands of the Master, Ioria. Only the dark Mother would know why.

This servant of the Telvani was well dressed and wore nothing less than his best suit while serving his Master. Close to her, he remained, partially because he was responsible for her and partially because he worried. The old home creaked against the falling rain. In his hand, Clyde held a candelabra to light the way to the room. Just beyond the window, the violent nature of human beings could be heard. Although the alarms had dulled, the terrors beyond the door still seemed to be in full swing. People were becoming brave and stupid at the same time...a terrible combination.

Clyde, being a man of servitude, cared nothing for the rabble outside. Only to Ioria was he bound to keep in high spirits.

...I'm sorry...

The gasping words were barely audible but were spoken from upon platform as a young girl thrust her side and hand into the only other child who stood on the platform. What was once screams of rage were now screams of confusion from the mob that attempted to make sense of the situation. The world was still fading from the blinding white that it was cast in. A moment later and that child's body that was rammed into by the girl seemed to create a sizzling noise that ended with a loud and rather forceful explosion. What had to have been a bomb threw both pieces of the crowd and whole bodies into the soil. A ringing was cast in many ears while bodies created groans over the floor. The mob no longer stood but crawled in chaotic harmony.

It was only a few moments after the explosion that a similar voice from before came groaning over, the eldest boy with the stone in his hand was being pulled along by a small girl covered in mud. She was one of those who was severed from the noose. Her coarse voice spoke with a haste about her as the tall boy quickly pulled up Remus, the girl seemed to do the same, grabbing him by the waist and placing his arms over their shoulders.

...WE HAVE TO GO!

The girl screamed at the eldest boy who held his bright stone to his chest. They were just about to take off running with Remus when the young girl seemed to catch the sight of a snake in the grass. The scarred man had crawled away from the stage, making his way to the wall. Without any hesitation, she pulled with unusual determination both Remus and the older boy towards the wall, her marked hand reaching out towards the scarred man who was leaning against the wall.

In Remus' possession, the stone began to glow a brilliant gold as they drew nearer and nearer.

The girl screamed at the man as they were mere feet away...

YOU DIE TODAY!

What could I do...I watched with what color remained in my face as a sickness began to rise in me. I was pale and the boy...Ell...he was beside himself. Who I met moments ago was completely different from who I saw now. Everything happened so fast, the gate was twisted and scattered over the ground. Guards were trying to figure everything out as they picked up the wounded. A deep banging sound followed by explosions would occur every now and then from deep within the tower. What I knew was that we were not going to be heading towards the tower anytime soon.

Orders barked at me as Ell brought his prize into my vicinity were carried out by shaking hands. I fumbled with the latch to begin with, and quickly pulled up on the metal as a deep gash was placed into my hand, quickly opening the dark space for Ell and pulling myself away. I did not want anything to do with the man who I could feel the essence of life was soon to be slipping away from. I did not know why my eyes watered but they began to tear up as I stared to Ell. Not a word exited my mouth, but hundreds of thoughts flooded my brain...

...he deserves it...
...look at how Ell suffered...
...life is not a candle flame to be blown out at will...
...are we no better than monsters?

More tears flooded my eyes. I waited a few moments...standing...paralyzed...

My feet slowly acted upon their own, drawing me down into the room I opened for Ell. I walked slowly until I reached the bottom, and there I stood quietly.

Schlakin were nothing more than beasts with human bodies. Although they had greater numbers than we, they were like a pack of unsuspecting dogs. I watched Raven slaughter them as such. That silent question that I could hear deep within her mind...would she maintain her sanity as such bloodlust turned her farther and farther from human morals.

Many rooms went like this. We would enter the fray and leave a burning tomb. However, it seemed that Raven had forgotten one very important fact. As we darted out of the prior room, I quickly stopped to look upon a deep cut against Raven's side. It was bleeding without end, but unlikely that she would even notice it was there. A benefit to those fighting to the end...but not those looking to live beyond a war.

...you're bleeding, friend.

I tore the sash off of my waist and tightly wound it around Raven's side...she still would probably not feel it what-so-ever. I still spoke to her with a stern regard...

...you are strong...but you are not immortal...don't let these rodents catch you with their fangs.

Those few words were very direct as I laced my robe together with a thin line of rope. The Flicker Ingot struck a rock to my side and burst into flame. I pointed to a spiraling staircase with a strange box that seemed to present itself half-way up to the proceeding floor. A red liquid pooled out from the cracks in it and I dare not wonder why. I glanced over to Raven...only because a dark magic seemed to linger near them...so I whispered once more.

...Something terrible is above us...keep that stone near you...
...with any luck...we will kill Prosia before the dawn.

The Doctor and the Dead (Continued):
...wut'sa matter doctor? Don't like mie face?

The words were hollow as the boy stepped through the shimmering rain, the torch casting light blew out as a strong gust ended the flame's light. The boy only took a few steps before he spoke once more...

...yu'no, thay coll it Death's Frost...a disease witout no cure.

Such coldness was in the boy's tone. He smiled through the night at the doctor who wanted nothing more than to relieve himself of the boy. Still, he whispered.

...caun't yu feel it doctor? Thare won't be anythin on the morrow.
...the tower is death...and yur beast craves blood.
Admin
Admin

Celestial Seliitoren wrote:[~|~]The struggle can be heard from below. The wrestling of and bumping into groans and grunts. Before Sullete submerged into the depths of the cellar there came a heavy thud followed a muffled cry of pain. Baring witness to the scene of Ell on top of Tu'lyz pinning him down with knees his chest. Ell's right hand covering his prisoners mouth as his left held the handle of his blade that pierced the right hand of Tu'lyz locking it into the ground. "You are a troublesome bastard. That you are..." Ell spoke rather calmly while rising to his feet. Though the tone in his voice held more meaning to it. There was thrill and yet something sinister. Watching as Tu'lyz struggle some, attempting to reach for the blade with his left hand in order to free himself. "Oooh no you don't..", Ell's quick rebuttal as he kicks the first stab wound on the left shoulder he received on the march to this location. Tu'lyz's body flings back and Ell hold him at bay. Pressing the heel of his right foot into the stab wound Tu'lyz groans in pain clinching his teeth tightly. "Did you really think I would die? That night taught me something marvelous." Ell leaned forward applying more weight on the wounded shoulder. "You took my eye... You took my sister.... You took and took and took but you never gave back." Ell stood straight and quickly moved his right foot from Tu'lyz's from shoulder to his left hand and continued.... "Tonight..... you give BACK!"

Hands switching from closed fists to open and closed once more. The same dim crimson glow from earlier illuminated from Ell's eye pulsing in sync and growing brighter each time Ell made a fist. "Where...is...my sister?" His breathing increased; so heavy and full of rage. Ell's body trembled slightly as he twitched suddenly rolling his neck around. Tu'lyz remained silent and thus Ell knelt down taking Tu'lyz's left hand into his own. "Perhaps you didn't hear me. Where...." snap Ell took Tu'lyz's pinkie finger bending back at the second joint snapping it. His words only paused for the brief moment of allow the breaking of the bone to be heard. "...is my sister?" He didn't scream. Tu'lyz grunted yet he did not give Ell the pleasure of hearing him scream. "Probably spread open on her back" snap Another finger is broken as Ell's head tilts to the left gazing down at Tu'lyz. "Perhaps the men have tired of her and let the dogs have a go..." Without haste Ell shoved his thumb into the stab wound on Tu'lyz's left shoulder. Rolling it about the amount of discomfort expressed by Tu'lyz is obvious yet he remained. Smiling and even breaking out into a chuckle; to him Ell is nothing but a boy and his method means nothing. "Go on boy. I can do this all night." Tu'lyz spat on Ell's face and Ell rose to his feet. "You're nuthin'. Face it. She's dead. My boy's had a go at her then sold her off. Everyone did and she cried. She cried and begged. Oh we had a festival around the camp fires." "Shut up...." Ell's head lowered. "She was a prime pick. That velvet hair and glowing eyes..." "Shut up...." "I made the bitch scream and she LOOOVED it.." "Shut up..." "We showed her the world. Those bandits tend to fuck em then hang em. You'll never see her again...hwhahahahaa!!!" "SHUT UP!!!"

Rage -- an absolute fury overtakes Ell. His right eye begins to bleed while blazing bright engulfing the entire room a brilliant hue of red. Erupting from Ell is a force beyond that of the normal magicks. A power of the purest savagery forming a silhouette around Ell. Tu'lyz freezes from his taunts for his eyes now peek onto something beyond his understanding. "By the lords.... W-What is that?" Swelling within Ell seizures dropping onto Tu'lyz. He cries out, not only from the fear before him but to Ell's very touch. Skin boils and blisters, Tu'lyz struggles only to be overpowered completely. "Stop. STOP!! I'LL TELL YOU WHERE SHE IS! I'LL TELL YOU WHERE SHE IS!" Slowly Ell's head rises staring Tu'lyz directly in the face. From Sullete if she was still behind Ell, only Tu'lyz's face was visible. Upon the close up greetings Tu'lyz's eyes widen. He paused for only the tiniest of seconds processing what it is he's forced to see. "NO NO!! LET ME GO! PLEASE!! NO! NO! NOOOOO!!!" Tu'lyz pleas for salvation fall on deaf ears. Ell opens the eyelid of his missing eye. From the depths of darkness Tu'lyz gazed upon a horror of unimaginable torment. Blood slowly flowed from the empty socket all over Tu'lyz face. Tossing his head to and fro doesn't stop it from covering his face. Once painted Ell unleashes an inhuman howl then swiftly pounds at Tu'lyz with furious clubbing fists. Clawing, beating, destroying... The Rage awakened and in the moemnt of bloodlust the one before Sullete isn't Ell. It had his figure, his voice, his scent, but the presence isn't him.[~|~]
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm
dancerinthedusk wrote:Dinner with Mr. Snuggles

As Ioria traversed down the dark hall with Mr. Snuggles in her arms thoughts of food began to surface across her mind. Clyde was an excellent cook and even better at keeping the house clean. After the death of the Ioria's parents many of the other household attendants left on their own accord or were fired, mainly by Clyde himself. While deep within thought of what Clyde had prepared she heard his voice ask if she was in high spirits. A smile crept across her face as she hugged Mr. Snuggles closely "Why yes Clyde I am very much in high spirits.....and Mr. Snuggles is too.....". The dining hall was farther down near the foyer at the front entrance to the manor and with every step both her and Clyde took, echoes could be heard bouncing off the walls and dissipating into the darkness.

"Clyde.....the people outside are being bad....aren't they?" The young noble asked in a curious but chilling way. "Mr. Snuggles says they need to be punished...Mr. Snuggles say all naughty people need to be punished....hehehehehehe." Ioria's chuckle echoed throughout the hall causing a more cryptic atmosphere to appear briefly. "I wonder if those incompetent fools at the academy are losing their heads? I wonder if their useless magic can save them now ....hahahahaha." A voice much lower sounded from no where for only a second. Ioria just laughed almost a maniacal sounding laugh."I wonder the same thing Mr. Snuggles....if they aren't careful they will be like mommy and daddy." Ioria's emphasis on mommy and daddy was a monotone and affectionless tone, indicating there was no love for them.

As she followed Clyde she wondered more about the food. Ioria is a thin beautiful girl but her hunger for food match her hunger for magic and power. "Maybe Clyde made our favorite Mr. Snuggles, did you wanna teach me more later Mr. Snuggles?" Ioria looked down at the doll and the dolls head nodded up and down and with a deep voice like before whispered to Ioria. "Yes and I'll teach you much more my dear....." Ioria smiled and cuddled the doll closer and looked at Clyde. "Clyde why is it so noisy outside?"
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:46 pm
Necrotic Insomniac wrote:A great turmoil felt with the pain, why did this hurt so much. The answer never came, just a new found lack of care for that answer. Pain riddled his form and he cried out. Left now a shell he was now curled into a ball more so than when he began his eventful nap. Hollow was he who now bore a mark he did not understand. It didn't matter though, his mind devoid of emotion for whom he once knew that he loved. An emptiness left in its wake only to be inflamed by an itch. One he didn't rightly know how to scratch until he heard that voice. Felaria's voice snapped his mind into focus. The presence about Hrodrick had changed from his usual demeanor to one of a darker nature.

It told him, the itch it told him it would be him or her. Without much thought he sprang into motion, tackling Felaria to the ground knees placed between her arms. Though his major focus upon where his hands would be placed. About the throat of Felaria in desperation digits tighten together. All the while his mind ran rampant. 'I will live, you will die, I take your life'. This thought triggered his own powers to flare up and drain Felaria's life force. The sensation would have been painful and weakening for Felaria while Hrodrick would surge with new vigor. Muscles would find the task easier with more energy to work with, though this is the first time he had ever done such but he wouldn't stop or let go until she had stopped moving and laid lifeless. To watch the life fade from her eyes would make the itch die for a moment. Just that though, a moment which he felt bliss, he still felt good when the itch came back. It still was a mood killer though and he began to want both of these things. Addiction set and matched, to sate this was not going to be easy to do in secrecy, but an animal must do what it has to, to survive the wilderness.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 pm
Multiplexis wrote:Milo was dumbfounded. Having stuck to the shadows he received an unfortunate view of the carnage and destruction. A large man with an incomprehensibly large maul simply burst through the wall. Everything after could only be described as chaos. In an attempt to escape the milling guards Milo took refuge in a building, only to find it already occupied. What he saw was not something anyone should ever have to witness. Milo could not for the life of him describe what the boy was doing. All he was able to register was the brutal mauling of the man by this boy's fists.

There was a girl there as well but she seemed shocked, or maybe that was Milo projecting himself onto someone else. Having retained some of his faculties Milo slipped into the room, hoping that the frenzied anger would distract them from Milo sneaking along the wall away from the two. But things would not be that simple, for Milo recognized the boy in front of him. Despite seeing the violence Milo quietly breathed one word.

"Ell?"
Admin
Admin

Darkwing01 wrote:Raven slaughtered everyone of the strange beast they passed, her sanity slipping more and more. No, she must hold on. She knew Caulm would end up dead if she didn't, because she'd be the one to kill him. She stopped when he told her to, only now noticing she was bleeding. She stayed silent as he wrapped up he side, giving him a small smile."Alright, thank you." She spoke softly, looking to were he pointed and he eyes widened as she saw the box. She looked back at Caulm and nodded."Don't worry, I'll make sure Prosia will die by dawn." She replied, walking up the bleeding box quietly and looking at it curiously. She felt the dark magic around her, but it didn't seem to affect her. She knelt besides the box, looking for any symbols or markings in it. Maybe, there was something about it in the book she had found. Raven pulled out a black, leather bound book, flipping through the pages quietly, thinking. Why was this box here, and what did it mean?
Admin
Admin

BioCollision wrote:Everything happened so quickly, I could not comprehend what was going on. From what I could see, still dazed and confused, two of the children that I had saved were dragging me along. The ringing sound of an explosion in my ear left me for deaf for the majority of them dragging me around. Everything was so much more sensitive for me as everything had become so sensitive ever since I had begun my journey from Fousture. Sputters of words had started to become slowly clear as I tried to listen to what was being said as I was dragged along. The only thing made clear to me was but one word,

“GO!”

I held no context of what it was meant by that word. The only thing I realized first was the illuminated glow of the fragment in my hand. Its glow had grown ever brighter. I sought to and fro to where I might have needed to be. It wasn’t until I had realized the only thing that it could have been, the wall we stood along, a mortar-less wall. But where did it need to be?
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm
Jeshem wrote:Blackwood frowned. "My beasts?" he repeated. "Craves blood? I am afraid you are mistaken my boy. I am sorry for your ailment but as you yourself stated, there is no medical cure for Death's frost. There is no doctor who has anything to even slow it."
The doctor was agitation was quickly increasing. He knew that this town was not an ideal sanctuary but between the elements, angry villager, and unending urging in his head to translate the scroll, Provollshia was nearest accessible city. This was, of course, before the city had closed its gates to the outside world.
Alcezar knew that this place was bad, the food was bad, the people were bad, the guards were bad, and the tower, Alcezar somehow knew that the tower was the center of it all. Back in the present, the doctor was weighing his options. To continue this conversation with the boy was to risk being pulled into something far too big and dangerous for the doctor's liking. Yet, to run now would be to potentially forfeit any knowledge the boy may have concerning the scroll (the doctor had, at this point, already concluded that the boy knew more than he did concernight the scroll). He eventually concluded that the thing that had put him on his gods forsaken quest would eventually overrule any thought of self preservation anyway.
He sighed and said to the boy, "but alright, let us talk. But for the love of whatever higher being is still relevant, let us have this conversation out of this bloody rain!"
Admin
Admin

Fatigue rested in the eyes of the boy who held Remus up, similar to the fatigue that showed upon the eyes of the scarred man. The wound on his chest had continued bleeding, causing his already pale skin to appear as white as a ghost. It was not until the girl on Remus' side began screaming at this man that his eyes perked up to the three. There was an utter look of dread that carried over his face as the girl broke away from holding Remus, sprinting at the man with a blind rage encompassing her face. With such a small frame, she still slammed into his chest with very little care of her own well-being. A choking gasp of air left the man who began coarsely shouting and screaming into the air. The girl found a jagged rock in the chaotic flurry created on the ground and immediately began beating the stone into his head. The screaming continued for what seemed like an eternity, however...after only a few seconds, the scarred figure on the floor was silent. Only the motions of the girl swinging the rock over his head would bring out a twitch or a sway of his limbs.

The tired boy who carried Remus alone was still tired, but there was an expression on his face that seemed to carry such pain and confusion at what he just witnessed. His eyes were upon the girl who steadily began to tire out, the stone in her hand was covered in blood, and although it was small it seemed to weigh much more than it appeared with each strike made into the skull of the dying town-head.

It was within Remus' hand that the vibrant stone seemed to pulsate even more. Defying the rules of this trial. Begging to be placed into more blood. The stone carried with it a harsh warmth that almost mimicked a beating heart. Only the boy next to Remus noticed this brilliant light. And through the chaos and confusion of this situation, he did not seem all that bothered by the glowing rock. This boy just made sure Remus was still standing, moving with him if he required to do so.

By this time, the head of the town was smothered in red, and embedded into one of the open divots in the wall, another spot where the children would have been stored after their hanging. It possessed a likeness to the mass grave from prior, although the corpses in this one seemed to all be very dead.

With little effort placed, I walked closer to Raven, my dulled eyes noticing the book in her hands. I could tell she was musing for information of an act that was more than likely the work of someone with far more experience than the both of them. The stone cube dripped tears of blood from only a few crevasses. My hand gently pressed against the side of her book as I whispered...

...you know this object smells of dark acts. There is likely a powerful entity here at the top of this tower...and I bet we will only have one opportunity to-

It was in that moment that a massive rumbling shot through the room and clattered up the walls. The ground seemed to pull against a mighty force from beneath. Something had given way below them. It was only a short moment that this occurred and my eyes were drawn over to Raven with somewhat of a surprised look on my face. I only mustered the word...

...What-

And then the wall behind them exploded inward as shrapnel flew past where they stood. I attempted my best to leap over to Raven, but the furniture and stonework flew with little room to maneuver.

Upon the opposite side of the wall was a large and towering man, in his hands was a large hammer-maul. It was hard to make out as the dust and smoke billowed in, but his voice was thundering.

TULI!?

His eyes were placed upon our frames as he began to walk forward...the subtle markings of the Schlakin twisted around his arms and neck. He cried out once more into the room...

WHERE IS TULI!?

Felaria's life was snuffed out in an instance, the satiated feeling of brief euphoria was there as that spark left her...and then...the itch returned. It was there, beneath the skin. What was somewhat an annoyance prior was now much more painful. With strength sapped away from the dead girl, such power still felt hollow. It demanded more.

~creak~

A subtle noise from below was menacing enough to be an intruder. Or was it? The world of storms was dark and contrasted. There was little light to see if any...and what light was there shone as hot and blinding in Hrodrick's eyes. A crack of lightning exploded through the sky and shook the walls of the inn that kept Hrodrick safe.

~creak~

What nightmares whispered inside the walls of this inn made it too difficult to tell if the shapeshifter was truly alone...

Master Ioria & Mister Clyde - The Curse of the Telvani (Continued):
The Master's questions did not fall on deaf ears, nor did the tone of the conversation she carried with her cursed bear. A heavy rain continued to rap against the windows. It shook the panes of glass ever so violently...it was hard to tell if there was anything truly going on outside. However, Clyde believed his young Master. This town was filled to the brim with a dark and corrupt presence, which was more than likely why the Telvani name thrived so much prior to the demise of his Master's father and mother.

...my dearest Master, there is no need to concern yourself with the riff-raff and mud dwellers out there. We have the luxury of our kingdom built upon those heathens graves. This is our home, our tower of secrets.

With a slight glance to his master and a smile riddled over his face, Mister Clyde reached forward and opened the door into the dining hall.

He whispered once more...

...if need be, we will build our home over those clouds, using nothing but the corpses of those street dwellers.

The Doctor and the Dead (Continued):
...Wut? Not'uh fan of'tuh rain?

The sarcasm seemed to drip off the boy in globs of shimmering water. With a careful twitch of the boy's finger and an outstretched arm, it became apparent how much this boy held in likeness to a corpse as his skin barely clung onto the bone beneath. His finger was at length towards the large tower which seemed to be casting a dark smoke from it's base.

Slowly and with little effort, the boy began to chuckle with a crooked grin.

...mind'f we go'tuh my home?

The corpse boy just stared at the Doctor, almost demanding that he leave the safety of the light near the inn, beckoning him back into the dark and cold.

Without any give or take on this subject, the boy just suddenly began to step backward into the darkness of the alley towards the direction of rising smoke.

Every now and then there were sudden twitches that I felt rise through me. They seemed to rise with each violent outburst which carried off of Ell's fist. Although I kept my head lowered away from the act, such sounds filled the room to the point at which I did not feel I belonged in this space anymore...I did not belong in this town...in this city...in this world. Tears streamed down my face and I could not help but choke back this all-encompassing fear that seemed to take those close to me and lead them far away. Right before my eyes, it was happening in this moment and I could do nothing but stand there, petrified.

Rats had made refuge inside this basement, and we had invaded their home, however, they seemed to hide themselves far away within the walls. It was as though this act was too much for them to view...or whatever had come over Ell caused them to run away.

I wished I could be small enough to crawl away...to get out of here.

What sounded like the gurgling of blood and the harsh attempts at breath caused my entire body to shake. How long would this go on?

Both my hands were balled into fists, I had not even noticed there was another presence down here with us. I had focused too much onto the pounding and thrashing of Ell as he destroyed a life.

Without any rhyme or reason, I felt my legs begin to move. My body felt heavy and almost incapable of motion as I ran straight towards Ell, each step felt like moving through mud and stone.

...ell...

I whispered as I started towards him...

...Ell...

I spoke as my arms lifted up...

...ELL!?

...I SHOUTED...as my body slammed into his, I thrust myself forward and grabbed onto him tightly. My body shook as I began to sob even more violently than prior. I did not know what would happen to me...but I could not live the way it was now. I lay upon the floor, unable to move as I held onto Ell.
Admin
Admin

Darkwing01 wrote:Raven looked over at Caulm and nodded." I'm well aware of the darkness that surrounds it." She replied, standing up before the ground began to rumble. She quickly put away the book, holding her sword out in front of her as she looked around worriedly. Then, the floor gave way and the wall blasted in. She ducked down, looking for Caulm, trying to get to him. The furniture and stonework made it hard, so she just knelt down and covered her neck, protecting her neck and stomach. As the dust began to fan out and settle Raven stood, seeing the figure. She tilted her head, thinking. He was looking for someone named Tuli, but she needed to know who he was." Who are you?" She called to the male, taking a few steps forward. It was hard with all the rubble, but she now stood in the other males path, glaring up at him defiantly.
Admin
Admin

Necrotic Insomniac wrote:Those creaks were foreboding to say the least. Ears keen while scent of another might have been in his nose. Not like he could tell with the now dead person below him and the things in the room seeming so foreign yet familiar. So complex yet simple while the painful itch came into full swing. Mind numbing, much like his fear prior, though it didn't leave him curled in a ball. No he set out to flee this wretched inn. Keeping keen about what was around him and most importantly whom could be there. Avoid predators while finding prey. It was the only way he could survive, a basic instinct he found to work for many other creatures. He felt a hunger in this itch and pain. One he would not soon sate, it was maddening for sure, but for now he flees to gain his own hunting grounds to begin 'saving' the 'lost and weak'.
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 pm
Celestial Seliitoren wrote:[~|~]Sloosh Thud -- A most disgusting sound as blood stained fists club mushed meat and bone in a pool of crimson. Ell's fury saw no end even with Tu'lyz's skull split and his brain spread. Again and again, each fist continue to pound down on this lifeless form. From behind Sullete throws herself onto Ell in hopes to cease his violent rampage. Falling forward Ell wasn't himself, his mind couldn't grasp Sullete's action as helping nor did he hear her pleas. Ell's flesh upon contact is hot, not to the point of burning Sullete however seeing as there were just outside in the rain Ell's body temperature shouldn't be as hot as it is. With a heavy thud Ell's fury ignites even further believing he's being attacked. The struggle for dominates intensifies as he props himself to his knees after rolling about in Tu'lyz's blood. Springing himself upward and back Ell's would sandwich Sullete between the ground and his back. Should her grip loosen Ell quickly rotated himself swing his left hand backward gripping the top and left side of Sullete'e hair while drawing his right fist back. Growling as a rabbit beast Ell paused seeing whom it is he held. Heavy exhales, pulsating and full of rage. He know her, she isn't the enemy, however Ell's grip upon her hasn't weaken. The right hand still balled in a tight fist looming overhead; trembling and shaking. An internal struggle manifest itself before Sullete -- peering into his hollow socket dwell something sinister. Beyond the blood soaked tears a figure. The greeting was instant, but for that moment it seemed to speak silent words before shutting Ell's eyelid. With his eyelid closed Ell's grip released. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry....." Frantic and scared Ell draws back. Falling back into a sitting position the glow from his left eye fades returning the cellar to darkness once more. Staggering forward once more and embracing Sullete; each panting breath is filled with remorse as Ell's apologies continue. "I don't..I couldn't...I-I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.....I... are you alright?" The concern for Sullete is followed by confusion of this newest spectator. "Who the hell is that?"[~|~]
Admin
Admin

on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:50 pm
dancerinthedusk wrote:As Clyde opened the door to the dining hall Ioria smile widened when the wafting smell graced her nose. Smells of roast with succulent odors of sweet savory sauces to compliment the meat. She almost evolved into a sprint but remembered she was a lady and should carry herself as such. "Mmmmmm such delicious food huh my sweet....." Ioria looked to the doll Mr. Snuggles who had spoken aloud to her. "Yes Mr. Snuggles.....Clyde always prepares the best meals." Ioria placed the rabbit doll upon the chair catercorner to head chair. There Ioria sat gracefully upon her "thrown" and waited for Clyde to serve the meal.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum