View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Life and Death (Sk0m and Ayla)

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Anastasia Coralyn Orlov’s hands shook as they always did before a performance. The heady rush of anticipatory ‘worship’ from the patrons of Déjà Vu struck her in the chest, making her heart pound with the rush of it. Looking up at her reflection in the dressing room mirror she smirk. Her features very rarely changed over the last centuries, something she was glad for since she was quite beautiful and could use her beauty to her advantage. Even better now that she could alter it with her power, ever so slightly. To keep this part of her life separate from the other. Chestnut red hair shifted to an unnaturally dark ebony, settling over her shoulders in bouncy waves. Her delicate youthful features shifted to something a little more mature, just enough to make sure no one could recognize her out on the show circuit. Her eyes she kept the same, her pouty lips too, blowing her reflection a kiss. She kept her barely freckles that ran across the bridge of her nose just to add a touch of innocence to her appearance and then let out a heavy breath.

Show time... she thought shoving away from the vanity she was leaning on and teased her hair with her fingers to give it a “devil may care” kind of look. Shaking forward over her shoulders before spinning to the stage doors where she entered into a totally black room. The music began, she stepped to the mic drew breath and sang.

Can you feel me around you?
I am the blood inside your veins
You taste me, you touch me
I am the pain that takes you away

The stage lights were blinding, hot on her pale alabaster skin, flushing with pink under the colorful artwork that adorned her flesh. They started at her delicate ankles, slender tendrils of dark ink swirled up the outside of her legs, at her thighs those swirling marks began to lighten to long licks of dancing flame, accentuating the curves of her ass. The bottom of which was peeking out of leather shorts that were so tight they could have been painted on. Her top was nothing more than a loose fitting black vest. Leaving most of her back and the vee between her breasts bared, and making the men (and some women) in the audience hope, pray that they’d get a glimpse of her well proportioned, pert breasts. The fingers of fire turned into the burning pit of Tartarus and the shadows of the once powerful Titans, the tendrils of flames whispered their way into the Fields of Punishment, bleak and ashy with baren white poplar trees that grew to reach the Fields of Asphodel where most of the souls lived. A place where the dead recovered from life, beautiful asphodel flowers bloomed up into the Elysium where Hades’ parthenon sat, among a pretty garden. With the Isles of the Blessed in the background off to the side as Pomegranate trees made way for a what looked like an open field filled with daffodils, and the colorful flowers of spring under a blue sky.

I am finally free
I've broken through the chains
I have no fear, I'm wide awake
You can't take this away
I'm finally free (Wide awake)

Can you breathe me inside you?
I am the air that fills your lungs
You can't see me but I see you

Those blossoming flowers grew along delicate vines that curled up over her shoulders, across her collar bones to highlight those fragile shadows on her skin and twirled and danced along her arms. It seemed to move in the lights of the stage as she moved in time with the heavy and seductive music. Her song powerful and freeing. Her small, pouty lips painted a deep plum it was almost black, making them appear more full, and expressive. Her glittering glacial blue eyes stood out against her pale skin surrounded with black kohl that made them pop. Enthralling all who dared to meet her gaze.

I am finally free
You can't take this away
I'm finally free

A lick of her lips between verses made a few men in the front row shift uncomfortably in their seats. Their eyes jumping to her hand that she ran up and down the mic stand like she might their cocks.Closing her eyes she put on a coy little smirk and might have whispered a moan the microphone wasn’t quite able to pick up, as if that was exactly what she was imagining. Long delicate fingers with nails painted a bright pastel... pink of all colors, caressed the stand as if she’d done it a thousand times before.

Can you feel me? (Can you feel me?)
Can you taste me? (Can you taste me?)
Can you breathe me? (Breathe me, breathe me)

Her head rolled on her shoulders to shift her long blue black hair to one side to expose her slender neck. Her hair was wavy and fell to her waist in beautiful beachy tendrils that most women would die for. She wasn’t very tall, or voluptuous, in fact she was very petite. As short as a child, with a slender delicate body. Toned but far from hard. She still curved in all the right places, with a well arched back, and round tight ass that begged to be grabbed. But, shiny black patent leather heels easily added six inches to her height making her legs look long and her calves shapely and smooth from riding.

I am finally free
You can't take this away

The song wasn’t necessarily seductive in a blatant sexual manner, but that didn’t matter because she made it sexy. She made these patrons hang on her every word. On her every breath. Even the delicate movements of her hands didn’t go unnoticed. Especially when she ran them up her bare stomach, over her breasts and to her neck to lift her hair off her back. She had totally given herself up to the music. Moving freely and with a reckless kind of abandon... a freedom that very few got to experience. She acted like nothing could touch her, dangled her lithe body before the noses of all before her just to laugh at their desire. Their want fueled her. Made her strong. Made her lustful...

I'm finally free
I'm finally free
I'm wide awake
You can't take this away
I'm finally free (I'm finally)
(Wide awake)

Ana was panting by the time the song was over. The patrons sat there in stunned silence for a few heartbeats before she released them from her ensorcellment. Thunderous applause for her wide grin. Her bright eyes looking around the audience like she usually did. While motioning to her bandmates since they did all the work anyway, they deserved the praise. It was then that Ana’s gaze caught on a very familiar shadow. A place in the top row where her eyes might have lingered a little too long between sets. Wishing she could see the man she knew was sitting up there.

The color left her face for a brief moment as she dared to think his name.

Hades... So we meet again...
View user profile

Re: Life and Death (Sk0m and Ayla)

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:00 pm

@Sk0m wrote:Hades wasn't one to travel noticed.  No.  He shifted through the masses.  He watched the hate and pain of the world pass by him knowing they would soon end up in his realm.  He relished in the fact that all that he could feel was so in line with the wrong side of a moral human.  The world had been reborn many times over and every time humans ended up being his source of power.  The gods would waver when belief was gone but Hades...he took in the evil.  He took in the sin.  

Human-kind never disappointed.

He moved through the cities and the most remote places of the world whispering into the minds of all.  He gave them choices and opportunities.  Preying upon their desires and their weaknesses.  Was he supposed to be here?  Was he supposed to be traveling among humans and directly placing influence?  Probably not but in this age the other gods did not care.  He moved without care feasting upon the darkness.  

Nothing could stop him now.  

Hades did have several havens on Earth.  One being near a club that a favorite being of his performed at.  He hadn't been here in such a long time and he thought he would pay a visit for old time's sake.  He would feast upon the darkness at Déjà Vu tonight.

Hades opened the closet which he had kept stocked for occasions.  He shifted his repulsive evil wraith form down to that of the dashing human of refinement and taste.  His head growing long black hair slick and well kept.  His face hiding his fiery eyes forming into seductive green hues with an orange glint upon the reflection of light.  His cheeks and chin growing a slight stubble giving him a bit of a scruff.   His bone and skin changing to suit that of an attractive human.  His body frame changed from disfigured to a tall 6'2" frame with a subtle athletic build.  

The magic of Hades was truly powerful.

He took a dark suit from his closet.  All black.  No tie.  He also grabbed a long black trench-coat, completing it with an old black cowboy hat he had picked up over a century ago.  The coat drifted around his body as he turned and headed out of the hidden apartment.  The door as he exited disappeared into the wall between two others.  

Hades entered Déjà Vu already hearing Anastasia's sexually charged voice.  He passed by others...energizing them more with evil and dirty thoughts.  He wanted them all to sin.  He wanted them all to make the wrong choices tonight.  He smiled as he made his way up to the balcony.  Taking a seat as the two women next to him felt his presence and began to swoon over him, trying to touch him and feed off of the dark pleasurable energy he could give.  

Anastasia's performance ended...and she looked right at him.  He stared into her eyes...and even further into her soul.  He didn't have to speak for her to hear him.

"Wonderful performance.  This place is full of what I like now part in thanks to you."  His voice echoed in her mind.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum